LOCTITE 577 instantly provides a low pressure seal on taper/parallel fittings and when cured with withstand pressures in excess of 500 bar. Fittings are locked and sealed so they will not vibrate loose.
- Higher strength on contaminated surfaces
- Improved thermal performance
- High performance on passive metals without an activator
- Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- Suitable for all metals
- Instant low pressure seal
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
- Easy to apply
- Cures on active and inactive metals
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123001
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): DVGW Reg. No. NG-5146CQ0312
✓Oil tank fittings, valves, oil boilers and general use on compression fittings to guarantee a seal.
✓General use on compression fittings to guarantee a seal.
How to Apply:
- Apply LOCTITE 577 to the leading threads of the male fitting and assemble the parts
- Lightly tighten and align to the correct position
- Allow to cure
|Maximum Pipe size:||3”|
|Strength:||Medium – removal with standard tools|