TEROSON VR 5000
(Known as TEROSON Adhesive Spray )
Body Repair – Bonding: Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), multi-purpose contact adhesive spray, pressure-sensitive.
TEROSON VR 5000 is a styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)-based vehicle body contact adhesive spray. It is a pressure-sensitive, multi-purpose product with a high degree of initial strength. Typical applications include bonding of interior materials such as textiles, foams, rubber, insulating materials, PE films / sheets, leather, cardboard, metal, wood or polyester.
Surface preparation with TEROSON FL+ recommended.
- For bonding porous materials
- Used for bonding fabric, polyester and polyester foams, PE film/laminate, leather, cardboard and coverings
- Six-way adjustable spray head
- Parts (films/laminates) can be readily disassembled
- Product base: styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)
- Colour: bright beige