Thread Sealant - medium strength pipe sealant. White material safety data sheet, no labeling.
LOCTITE 5400 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. It ensures an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings at low temperatures. Will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding. Its key differentiator is the “White” Material Safety Data Sheet. LOCTITE 2400 carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- General purpose liquid thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- No hazard symbols, no risk phrases & no safety phrases; ""White” Material Safety Data Sheet
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Instant low-pressure seal
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
- Colour: Yellow
- Max. thread size: M80 / R3
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 19 Nm
- Disassembly strength: Medium
- Thixotropy: Yes