Loctite 7862 Graffiti and Marking Remover
Apply manually (brush or sponge) or by using an airless spraying system. Remove the dissolved paint manually after 5 to 10 minutes reaction time. Rinse with Loctite 7012 (usage concentration: 3 to 5% in water) to clean the surface completely. Repeat the application if the surface is still polluted strongly.
- Slight thixotrope product specifically developed for the removal of graffiti and markings from smooth and non-absorbing surfaces.
- Very efficient on almost any type of graffiti
- Particularly active on bitumen containing spray paints
- Can be used on vertical surfaces
- pH at 10 g/l: 3.7
- Working temperature: 10 to 40 °C
- Application concentration: Ready-to-use
- Pack size: 5l, 20l