LOCTITE SI 5970
(Known as LOCTITE 5970 )
Gasketing Product - very good oil resistance. Ideal for use where high vibration or flexing occurs.
LOCTITE SI 5970 is a silicone sealant and cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough rubber gasket. The product is designed primarily for flexible flange sealing. It is ideally used where high vibration or flexing occurs. It is tack-free after just 25 min. The product can be used on machined or cast surfaces, metal, plastic or painted parts.
- Replacement for cork and paper cut gaskets on flanges and stamped sheet metal covers
- Ideal for use where high vibration or flexing occurs
- Can be used with plastic and painted parts
- Tack-free after 25 min.
- Colour: Black
- Max. gap size: 1 mm
- Service temperature range: -50 to + 200°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: 1,5
- Substrate to be sealed: Metals and plastics
- Skin over time: 25 min.
- Cure through volume in 24h [mm]: 2,5 mm