LOCTITE 577 Thread Sealant
Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for straight/straight and straight/taper threads and fittings. Fills the space between threaded parts and seals and locks at the same time.
LOCTITE 577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other threaded assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or shred. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application.
NEW: Henkel has recently improved the product formulation of LOCTITE 577 providing:
- Higher strength on contaminated surfaces
- Improved thermal performance
- High performance on passive metals without an activator
- Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- Suitable for all metals
- Instant low pressure seal
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
- Easy to apply
- Cures on active and inactive metals
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123001
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): DVGW Reg. No. NG-5146CQ0312