LOCTITE SI 5699
(Known as LOCTITE 5699 )
Gasketing Product - tack-free after 10 min. Water- glycol resistance. Ideal for use on flexible flanges, machined or cast surfaces, metal or plastic.
LOCTITE SI 5699 is a flexible silicone sealant and cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough rubber gasket. The product is designed primarily for flange sealing with excellent oil resistance or rigid flange sealing for example on transmissions and cast metal housings. It is tack-free after just 10 min. The product is water-glycol resistant and can be used on machined or cast surfaces, metal or plastic.
- Ideal for sealing all types of flanges including stamped sheet metal covers where water-glycol resistance is required
- Tack-free after 10 min.
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 122998
- Colour: Grey
- Max. gap size: 1 mm
- Service temperature range: -55 to + 200°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: 1,7
- Substrate to be sealed: Metals and plastics
- Skin over time: 30 min
- Cure through volume in 24h [mm]: 2,5 mm