Instant Adhesive - flexible and bendable. Low viscosity. Ideal for use on porous and adsorbent substrates and acidic surfaces.
LOCTITE 4850 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials and is specifically formulated to provide flexible bond lines. It is a low-viscous product that provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers. When used to bond rubbers, for example, this product ensures retention of the full compressibility of the joint. LOCTITE 4850 is also particularly suited to bonding porous or absorbent materials such as paper, leather and fabrics.
- Instant, flexible adhesive
- Low viscosity
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics)
- Colour: Colourless transparent
- Fixture time: 3-10 sec.
- Service temperature range: -40 to + 80°C
- Max. gap size: < 0,15 mm
- Description: Flexible, bendable, high viscosity