(Known as Loctite 454 Prism Instant Adhesive Gel )
Instant Adhesive - general-purpose gel. Non-drip. Ideal for overhead applications.
LOCTITE 454 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. The gel consistency enables overhead and vertical application. LOCTITE 454 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repair jobs.
- Universal instant adhesive gel
- Will not drip or run
- Non-wicking, specially suited to porous materials
- Perfect for all quick repairs
- Ideal for overhead application and vertical faces
- Bonds similar or dissimilar substrate combinations of wood, metals, ceramics, most plastics
- Colour: Colourless transparent
- Fixture time: 5-10 sec.
- Service temperature range: -40 to + 120°C
- Max. gap size: < 0,15 mm
- Description: Universal, gel