High intensity spot curing system is designed to emit UVC light for fast surface cure as well as UVA and visible light for cure-through volume.
LOCTITE 97034 (IDH 331219) is a high intensity spot curing system designed to emit UVC light for fast surface cure as well as UVA and visible light (blue light) for cure-through volume. A Light Guide is required to be used with the 97034 unit. The choice of Light guide includes 5mm Dia Light Guide LOCTITE 97326 (IDH 329278), 8mm Dia Light Guide LOCTITE 97327 (IDH 376721) and Dual 3mm Dia Light Guide LOCTITE 97328 (IDH 352194).
- High Intensity UVC, UVA and visible light source
- Variable time exposure controllable
- Safety shutter and integrated UV intensity monitor
- Up to 1,500 hour bulb life
- Ideal for very fast surface cure
- Use with light guides: LOCTITE 97326: 5 x 1,000 mm, LOCTITE 97327: 8 x 1,000 mm, LOCTITE 97328: 2 x 3 x 1,000 mm