Teromix 6700 ME
Body Repair – Multi-purpose bonder. 2-component polyurethane with Micro-Emission properties, tack-free time: 30 min.
TEROSON PU 6700 ME is a 2-component polyurethane for bonding of various substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and other metals, plastics, wood and painted surfaces (not recommended for PP and PE). No R40 risk phrase due to the micro-emission property. The tack-free time is 30 min. Easy application with the TEROMIX HAND GUN (50 ml cartridges) and an appropriate static mixer.
Recommended surface preparation with TEROSON FL+
- Fast-curing multi-purpose 2-component adhesive (medium strength)
- For bonding of various substrates e.g. stainless steel, aluminium and other metals, plastics, wood and painted surfaces (not recommended for PP and PE)
- Cures irrespective of temperature & humidity
- Spot-weldable before curing
- Micro-emission properties
- Product base: 2-component polyurethane
- Pot life: approx. 10 min.
- Tack-free time: 30 min.