TEROSON PU 6700
(Known as Teromix 6700 )
Body Repair – Multi-purpose bonder. 2-component polyurethane, tack-free time: 30 min.
TEROSON PU 6700 is a 2-component polyurethane adhesive used for the bonding of various substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and other metals, plastics, wood and painted surfaces (not recommended for PP and PE). The tack-free time is 30 min. Easy application with the TEROMIX HAND GUN (50 ml cartridges) or TEROSON STAKU HAND GUN (250 ml cartridges) and an appropriate static mixer.
Surface preparation with TEROSON FL+ recommended.
- Fast-curing multi-purpose 2-component adhesive (medium strength)
- For bonding of various substrates e.g. stainless steel, aluminium and other metals, plastics, wood and painted surfaces (not recommended for PP and PE)
- Cures irrespective of temperature & humidity
- Spot-weldable before curing
- Product base: 2-component polyurethane
- Pot life: approx. 10 min.
- Tack-free time: 30 min.