LOCTITE Cleaners and Degreasers are highly effective and are available in both aqueous and solvent based formulations. When choosing a cleaner or degreaser, the major factors to consider are drying time, residue, odour, and substrate compatibility.
Residue is a particularly important concern: if there is any secondary processing of the part, e.g. painting or bonding, a residue could interfere with that process.
- Cleaning of components before applying LOCTITE adhesives/sealants
- Cleaning and degreasing of worktops and parts
- Remove cured sealant residue
- Cleaning of electrical contacts
- Food grade cleaner (NSF A7)