LOCTITE EA 3478
(Known as LOCTITE 3478 )
LOCTITE EA 3478 Metal-filled Compounds - 2K Epoxy, High compressive strength
Ferro-silicon filled with outstanding compression strength. Ideal for renewing surfaces subjected to compression, thrust, impact and harsh environments.
- Rebuilding keyways and spline assemblies
- Rebuilding of bearings, clamp connections, tensioning elements, gear wheels or bearing seats
- Working life: 20 min.
- Fixture time: 180 min.
- Shear strength (GBMS): 17 N/mm²
- Compressive strength: 125 N/mm²
- Service temperature range: -30 °C to +120 °C
- Pack sizes: 453g, 3,5kg tub kit